At Wenninghoff’s, the fall season is not about wicked witches, blood thirsty bats, or spooky goblins. It’s about the simple things in life like the fall harvest and having good old-fashioned, “playin’-in-the-dirt” kind of fun. Throughout the month of October, we offer family fun, birthday parties, and school field trips.
Just a few activities for families and children on the farm:
- Dress Up Barn
- Hula Hoop Toss
- Bean Bag Toss
- Hay Bale Climbing
- Corn Maze
- 3-Legged Races
- Combine Slide
Pumpkin Patch & Hayrides:
- Saturday & Sunday: 10 am-7 pm
- Monday-Friday: 9 am-7 pm
- $6 per person includes ALL activities plus a hayride, corn maze & playground
- *Hayrides do not run during school hours unless field trips are scheduled.
We also offer opportunities for:
- School Field Trips - With a relaxing and non-chaotic atmosphere, your students can enjoy hayrides and play on the playground and corn maze. While painting pumpkins and petting the farm animals, your students will enjoy the outing and learn some fun things about the farm! Only $5 per person. Paid staff is free!
- Home School Groups -$5 per person – 2 & under are free. Schedule your time Monday through Friday during school hours. Corn maze, playground activities, petting zoo and a group hayride are included. Pumpking painting is $3.
- Scout Troupes - Schedule your scout troupe and receive $1 off the general admission price.
- School Fundraisers - Regular admissions of $6 per person – 2 & under are free. 30% of all admission collected is donated to your school! Schedule your time Monday through Friday from 5 to 7 pm.
- Evening Bonfires and Hayrack Rides - Available by request – $6.00 per person includes corn maze and a group hayride. $25 for each bonfire.
- Birthday Parties - $100 for up to 12 people includes all activities of the playground, corn maze petting zoo and hayride. Kids also get to paint a small pumpkin to take home. One picnic table is reserved for gift opening and cake. Schedule your time from 10 am – 12 pm/1-3 pm/4-6 pm. Two adult chaperones are admitted free. Additional adults and children cost $6. Additional pumpkins to paint cost $3.
Customize your party:
- $25 – Bonfire with roasting sticks provided
- $25 - Shelter with a banquet table, electricity and several picnic tables. May be reserved for the following times: 10 am – 12 pm/1 – 3 pm/4 - 6 pm/
7 – 10 pm
- $25 – Picnic basket with 10 hotdogs, buns, drinks and chips
- $15 – Snack basket with 10 drinks and 10 chip bags and a bag of marshmallows for roasting
- $3 – Goodie bag with trinkets and treats
- $3 – Paint-A-Pumpkin activity